Thursday, December 30, 2010

All Good Things must end
















I am sorry to say that Ginger & Lace will be ending out "business" end of things. Lacey and I will continue to make jewelry, however we will be doing it as a hobby. It gives us an opportunity to spend time together and be creative together, but we are trying very hard to liquidate the materials that we have. I will be posting pictures on here and listing things on Craigslist, SuperIdahoClassifieds.com as well as Thrifty Nickel. On January 15 they will be going to auction so I am hoping to sell all before then. If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible.

Pictures are to follow. If you are interested in the price you can look on the above websites and/or look in my "notes" on my FaceBook.

Thank you for being a loyal customer and please wish us luck in selling all of our goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment